Friday, December 25, 2009

133/365


For Christmas lunch, we went to a fairly swanky hotel with David's parents instead of cooking at home (my genius idea). I love the tradition of wearing hats on during your Christmas meal no matter how fancy of a place you may be eating. The tradition is that each person has a Christmas cracker on their plate and you open them at the start of the meal and wear the paper hat which is inside. On a side note: David and I went to Fortnum and Mason (aka the Queen's grocery store) and saw crackers being sold for £1000 for 4 of them! I wonder what kind of hats are in those...!

Oh and we went to David's parents to after lunch and played Monopoly (some new version where you buy famous places in London) and I won big time!! Look at my hotels!

No comments:

Post a Comment