Thursday, April 22, 2010

251/365

I know there is an unwritten rule somewhere that says everyone is supposed to love clothes that have been dried out on the line, but I kind of hate it for two reasons: Reason 1 - it makes clothes smell like bugs. Reason 2 - it gives bugs the opportunity to get in your clothes!
See the little dot on the clothespin below? He's a tiny spider and one of many who make their homes on my clothespins! How am I supposed to trust that spiders will not make their homes in my clothes as they are drying!?




2 comments:

  1. When I hung my clothes outside I used to clean the lines off of all spiders before I hung my clothes up, THEN I would shake the clothes out after they have dried.

    It felt safer that way. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my gripe about the 'freshness' of hanging clothes out to dry. Nope, not into bugs or the doggie smells.

    ReplyDelete