My boxes finally arrived today! They were in sorry shape, so I was surprised to see that everything made it in one piece save for this bookend. The silver thing on the left is the one that survived, but you can see they were apparently filled with some kind of sawdust to make them heavy and there is now only one...
Friday, October 9, 2009
56/365: Casualty of the Move
My boxes finally arrived today! They were in sorry shape, so I was surprised to see that everything made it in one piece save for this bookend. The silver thing on the left is the one that survived, but you can see they were apparently filled with some kind of sawdust to make them heavy and there is now only one...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh no....I recognize that saw dust covered jacket and remember exactly when you bought it!
ReplyDelete