Since I am unable to find yellow/orange cheddar cheese here, it seems the only way to make nachos is a little kit like this - tortilla chips, "nacho cheese sauce" and some salsa in a pouch. Surprisingly, it really wasnt bad! My favourite thing that you probably cant see in this pic is that underneath the word Discovery on the box, it says "more adventurous tastes"... ohh nachos - how adventurous!!
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
61/365
David went to the England v. Belarus football game tonight, so I had a night to myself and chose to spend it eating nachos, watching America's Next Top Model and playing Grand Theft Auto. Good times.

Since I am unable to find yellow/orange cheddar cheese here, it seems the only way to make nachos is a little kit like this - tortilla chips, "nacho cheese sauce" and some salsa in a pouch. Surprisingly, it really wasnt bad! My favourite thing that you probably cant see in this pic is that underneath the word Discovery on the box, it says "more adventurous tastes"... ohh nachos - how adventurous!!
Since I am unable to find yellow/orange cheddar cheese here, it seems the only way to make nachos is a little kit like this - tortilla chips, "nacho cheese sauce" and some salsa in a pouch. Surprisingly, it really wasnt bad! My favourite thing that you probably cant see in this pic is that underneath the word Discovery on the box, it says "more adventurous tastes"... ohh nachos - how adventurous!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you can get to an ASDA, they sell really nice mature orange cheddar cheese that I usually grate myself for our Mexican. As long as you have mature, it gives it that extra bit to it.
ReplyDeleteRed Leicester is orange cheddar... tastes exactly like what i remember as Longhorn cheese back in California.
ReplyDeleteI'm a huge fan of red leicester cheese. that was my 'everyday' cheese when I lived in England. Unfortunately, it's considered a 'specialty' cheese in Ireland and is ridiculously priced!
ReplyDelete