We went on a very mini-holiday to Wiltshire today and passed none other than Stonehenge on the way there. It was very strange to see it; not because it was so impressive as most may say, but because its just THERE, so random in the middle of nowhere with people driving by it paying no mind. We didnt bother going up to it since you cant really even get that close, but now I can say I have seen it. Check!
Then we went to Longleat which is a safari park among other things. We only went to the safari park part and I drove (!!) Roundabouts are tough, but roaming lions, tigers, antelopes, etc dont scare me :) Here are a few photos:
I connected to you through a non-profit search. Interesting blog. Read mine and share your thoughts.
ReplyDeleteBest regards
That's as close as I've ever got to Stonehenge too. Meh. Avebury is nicer. I'm trying to convince my husband to go to Longleat. He says the monkeys will rip the car to bits. Is there any truth to that?
ReplyDeleteThat Zebra [Yes I said Zebra not Zedbra...] looks scary! ;)
ReplyDelete