Dear Clothes Horse Thing - I hate you almost as much as I hate the bus. You are antiquated and need to be replaced by a tumble dryer asap. What is it with England's obsessesion with air drying clothes?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow me on the biggest (most bogus) journey of my life as my dog and I move to England. Will we develop posh accents and British barks? Let see...
I feel ya, sista! I can't stand our clothes horse, and end up laying clothes on the banister upstairs on our landing if I want anything to dry faster than two days.....
ReplyDeleteMy favorite room when we bought our house was our laundry room, complete with washer and dryer. Separately! After 3 years in the UK I couldn't wait to get away from the combo washer/dryer and the clothes horse. And yet? We still use it. Sigh.
ReplyDeleteI miss my dryer so much I don't know what to do! I told my hubby when we move we're defintely getting a standard washer and dryer. What gets me is how Brits refer to the spin cycle of a washing machine as the dryer?
ReplyDeleteHanging clothes up for days on end -- and when they do dry they're stiff as a board or crunchy. I hate that!