I walk past this store every day since its right next to my bus stop. I love love love the dress in the window now and I know that the shopkeeper probably sees me gaze at it daily and thinks I am a wedding obsessed single girl waiting for the next man passing to propose to me. (which is of course why I couldn't take a photo straight on!)
Friday, January 29, 2010
170/365
I walk past this store every day since its right next to my bus stop. I love love love the dress in the window now and I know that the shopkeeper probably sees me gaze at it daily and thinks I am a wedding obsessed single girl waiting for the next man passing to propose to me. (which is of course why I couldn't take a photo straight on!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment