Monday, January 25, 2010

166/365


Dear Bus, I hate you so much. Let me count the ways.

I hate that the people on you....
1 ....smell
2 ....have entire conversations via text message with the alert tone turned ALL the way up
3 ....laugh much louder than anyone genuinely does
4 ....are annoying college kids who act a fool
5 ....talk on their cell phones
6 ....touch me
7 ....put their bags on the seat next to them so other people cant sit there
8 ....make you stop every 5 seconds
9 ....cuss loudly in front of the elderly passengers
10 ....bring their enormous strollers to fit their billion kids

1 comment:

  1. Could not have said it better myself. Have you got to watch a fight yet? I have had the pleasure of having one on the train and two on a bus. Usually women beating down on their men but one was a man on man fight. lol

    ReplyDelete