You know you are in a great country when bus stops are named after pubs near them. Here is the William IV pub in Camberley which is near the bus stop (also named William IV) where I get off to go to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. I started volunteering there today to get some of this mysterious "UK Work Experience" which is apparently SO much different than any other work experience. We'll see...
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
33/365
You know you are in a great country when bus stops are named after pubs near them. Here is the William IV pub in Camberley which is near the bus stop (also named William IV) where I get off to go to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. I started volunteering there today to get some of this mysterious "UK Work Experience" which is apparently SO much different than any other work experience. We'll see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I thought work experience was sort of the equivalent of an internship in the US?
ReplyDelete