We went to the dentist today as they are accepting new NHS patients which is apparently quite rare. They took two xrays (and not the horrible ones that make you gag like my old dentist did), poked around in my mouth a bit and told me I should probably have two fillings. Ugh. She informed me that the NHS would pay for the silver fillings, but if I wanted white, I would have to pay out of pocket. I want white, of course, so we'll see...
We also went to the pub for a few drinks tonight where I was once again visually reminded that girls drink wine while boys drink beer. What is up with that? I dont want to drink wine in a pub, but dont want to be seen as some butch beer drinker either. So far, my compromise is cider. Its both beery and winey, right?
Randomly, there seems to be a problem with the ivy up the front of the house thinking it can grow in the window!
Ok so all I can think of when seeing the ivy is "Little Shop Of Horrors". Hopefully the plant knows you are not Seymore...
ReplyDeleteDont listen to them about the beer v wine thing. Not only do I and 2 other girls in my 'gang' drink beer, but we drink real ale and are all CAMRA members. Drink what you like!
ReplyDeleteAlso, drink a full pint if you like. Don't fall for the girly half pint that you see so many women drinking! I'm a full pint kinda gal!
ReplyDelete